1. Cleaning the can seat of blood.
2. And after that discovering old period blood under the latrine situate after you clean it…
3. …or on the other hand even on the floor!!
4. Getting a bloodstain on your newly washed sheets.
5. Sitting up early in the day and feeling the spout of blood into your clothing.
6. Bending over your cushions to attempt and avert spillage during the evening.
7. The startling coagulation that makes you think about whether you’re fuckin’ passing on.
8. Period the runs at work/out in the open.
9. Putting in a tampon and as yet having bloodstains since it was so grisly.
10. Blood dribbling down your hands subsequent to taking out a tampon.
11. The perspiring that joins issues.
12. Dropping your tampon on the floor and not having a reinforcement.
13. Incidentally opening the “instrument” side of the wrap and considering, “hell!”
14. The cushion adhering too unequivocally to your clothing.
15. The cushion adhering to your pubes and additionally leg.
16. Blood leaking through your sheets onto the sleeping cushion.
17. Finding there’s no waste can in an open washroom slow down for your tampon/cushion.
18. Endeavoring to change your glass in an open bathroom on an especially overwhelming day… Or on the other hand endeavoring to change your container period
19. Particularly in a bathroom that you share with any other individual!
20. Attempting to make sense of origami with the end goal to fit the damn container in your vagina.
21. Willing your body to please just crap when you’re amidst period obstruction!
22. The manner in which you walk when a tampon isn’t embedded very right…
23. …what’s more, the sheer agony of taking out a dry tampon.
24. Having an inclination that you’re spilling blood and being distrustful you’re recoloring your seat.
25. Lastly, the little burial service you hold when another match of your clothing turns into your assigned period undies