Do you spend a lot to buy fresh cheese? Do you find it very difficult to get it? These are two factors that limit you a lot when it comes to consuming cheese. This food is undoubtedly one of the most nutritious breakfast that gives you many elements that benefit your body’s health.
Protect our health is the most important, so we have to take into account all the food we eat in our daily diet. This must be complemented with the performance of physical exercises, which must be done at least 30 minutes a day.
Therefore, we will teach you not to lose money buying cheese and avoid the torture of not getting the cheese that you like the most. It is better that you prepare your cheese to your liking and this way you can save time and money, since you only need a liter of milk, yogurt and half a lemon.
Surely, you spend a lot of money on a healthy diet and the products that you thought were healthy are sometimes processed with chemicals. For this reason it is that you prepare the food that you can do quickly and easily. You must be creative to make up for everything that is spent on the diet.
Keep in mind that this product has a particular flavor if you prepare it at home and, in addition, it has a fresh flavor. You do not have to envy anything about the product you buy in supermarkets. The best thing is that you know what you are consuming because you prepare it yourself.
- One liter of whole milk
- A natural yogurt
- Half lemon juice
- One meter of cotton gauze
- A pot with mold of 12 cm.
- You must boil the milk for 15 minutes.
- Slowly add the yogurt and then the lemon juice. Let it mix in the glass of a blender.
- After finishing, let it stand for at least three hours.
- Place the gauze in a pot and try to protrude around the edges. You must place this pot inside another.
- Pour the contents of the blender cup over the gauze. The area that is curdled will remain there while the rest of the gauze will remain in the pot.
- Save the curd after having tightened well.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then open the gauze and add a little salt in the mold.
- Return it to the fridge for 8 hours.