Aloe vera is a plant rich in properties that can be a great ally in our daily life. And it is that besides its topical use, also are you can consume for maximum benefit. Get it, in addition, is very simple, and it can grow in a pot as much as a garden.
We could make a fairly long list with all therapeutic applications you have, but would not reach us the time to learn them all. You then name some of the most important, and it is not a short list:
- It counteracts the action of bacteria on the skin
- It eliminates pores in the juvenile acne infections
- Effective treatment for hair that adds softness
- It reduces the wrinkles of the face
- It dissolves the fatty deposits that clog pores
- It destroys and eliminates dead cells
- It regulates the pH of the three layers of the skin (epidermis, dermis and hypodermis)
- It protects and regenerates tissues, thanks to its moisturizing, cleaning and bactericidal actions
- It heals wounds with its natural nutrients
- It is recommended for sensitive and very white skin, sunburn, stings of insects, skin irritation, rashes or eczema
In many cases, consumed the pulp of aloe vera to get their benefits. You can separate the pulp from the rind with a spoon or peeling it with a knife. It is cut into cubes or you can blend in Blender to add to juices of fruit or honey, although it can also be used in salads and even biting the newly bare ground.
The naked taste may not like you, so we recommend to try mixing it with other products. You can keep up to two weeks in the fridge.
Te puedes aplicar el aloe vera directamente en las zonas afectadas, cortando los bordes de la hoja para eliminar las espinas y luego de forma longitudinal, para aprovechar los nutrientes de su savia. Sus efectos son muy rápidos, y podrás curar o atenuar los síntomas en cuestión de minutos.
Puedes mantener el trozo de aloe vera junto a tu piel ayudándote con una venda o esparadrapo. Si no puedes dejar la corteza, también puedes hacer un “puré” con la pulpa luego de machacarla o molerla y aplicarla sobre la zona bien lavada.