We all love fruits and vegetables, the fresher the better to eat, but if instead of buying it you harvest yourself at home, it is much better since you know that 100% you will eat something super fresh and that you produced yourself.
One of the big problems of this is that many people do not know the correct way to plant plants, in this article we will teach you the correct way to plant them in plastic bottles.
You can harvest these foods in plastic bottles and always have them in your kitchen.
You just have to follow the steps to learn to grow different foods in your own home, instead of having to buy it every time you need a fruit or vegetable.
Among the materials that we will use are: Plastic bottles, Screws or nails to make holes, a rope, scissors, ruler, pencil and finally waterproof tape and lighter or matches.
1. With a marker mark the areas to cut in the bottle (a rectangle on the side of it and small holes where the string will pass).
2. Cut the bottle and make the holes with the nails or screws.
3. Select the rope you are going to use and cut two long strips. Burn the edges and crush them.
4. Pass the rope through the holes in the bottle.
5. Embed a piece of tape on the bottom of the bottle.
6. Make two knots; one at the bottom of the bottle and another at the top.
7. Think now what plant you are going to plant in your first bottle, to leave a sufficient height with respect to the bottle above.
8. Tie the knots in the first bottle and embed the tapes. Put the rope that has left you in the bottle and then pass it to the second bottle.
Plants that you can grow in plastic bottles:
Strawberries, Lettuce, Green Beans, Green Vegetables, Peas, Tomatoes, Radishes, Carrots, Beets, Garlic, Chives and Swiss Chard.
Get the seeds or plants of what you want to plant.
It is important that plants receive water every day.
Find an appropriate place.
Leave us your comments and I like it if you want us to continue putting articles to learn to plant different plants.