Metabolism is the set of chemical and biological changes occurring in our body constantly. Thanks to them we get the energy we need on a daily basis, but the speed with which the body uses this energy available can be different according to each person. In addition various factors such as the age, the biological gender, genetic inheritance and lifestyle also affect this.
A slower metabolism will accumulate more fat, on the other hand, one faster will make that calories more easily burning. Diseases to the thyroid, such as hypothyroidism, intolerance to certain foods, lack of hydration or sedentary lifestyle can become slower these natural mechanisms.
Cinnamon water is energy, digestive and purifying, also has antioxidant qualities that will help you detoxify and protect the liver. Cinnamon is a natural anti-inflammatory helps where you have water retention. It also helps regulate blood sugar and facilitate fat burning, speeding up the metabolism.
- 1 lemon
- 10 Gr. of powdered cinnamon
- 2 Green apples
- 1 litre of water
- Wash apples, remove the stems and cut into pieces.
- Squeeze the lemon, remove the seeds and mix it with water.
- If you want the water to be lightweight, mix everything in a jar, add the cinnamon and refrigerate.
- If you want it to be thicker, processed apples with water, strain or not pulp, add cinnamon and refrigerate.
You must drink it before meals. If you can not do so, take it in fast, penalty you get up and lets wait a few hours before breakfast.
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Exercise regularly
- Hydrate yourself well
- Choose fruits and vegetables organic
- Avoid foods processed or industrial
- Avoid saturated fat