There are many factors that can cause swelling of the belly, as food. And is that some food and drinks make soon our tummy feel and look like a balloon, which usually is accompanied with pain and gas.
All this can be avoided with a simple natural choice: incorporates grapefruit or grapefruit and lemon overnight, in a juice. The next day, you will feel much better.
Grapefruit and lemon juice
Grapefruit, grapefruit and lemon are natural diuretics that act as a cleanser, helping to remove toxins from the body, helping to reduce swelling belly and eliminate the sensation of swelling.
- 1 grapefruit or grapefruit
- 2 lemons
- 1 cup water
Boil a cup of water, squeezed two lemons and add the juice to the infusion. Once cool, add the grapefruit juice, and drink while it is cold.
Drink it before sleeping: first take a glass of warm water, then another warm juice and finally another water. Do it three times a week, to begin to eliminate gas and abdominal fat.
Your body will soon begin to get rid of the toxins, and you will feel that intestinal pain are alleviated and it goes down the swelling.
First you must boil water Cup and get the juice of 2 lemons to be added to the infusion. When it cools a bit, add grapefruit juice and mix all ingredients. Take it while it’s warm.
- Hydrate yourself well to prevent fluid retention and constipation, both causes of inflammation
- Chew food well, eat slowly to facilitate your digestion and make greater sense of satiety
- Avoid sodas, that favor the presence of gas in your body and inflammation of the womb causing aches and pains
- Eat foods with fiber, which will help you to avoid the bloating and constipation, and also will give you greater sense of satiety
A diet healthy and balanced should be accompanied by regular exercise and 2 litres of water per day, so that your body is active, with energy and in form.