So do not get bored or desmotives in the process of losing weight, you have to search an entertaining and tasty way to do it, including your favorite foods, but with fewer calories or saturated fats. The same goes for drinks, which you can replace with the exquisite teas, ginger and turmeric.
Both plants are acclaimed in the world of cuisine and in the medical field since they bring great benefits to the body.
Benefits of turmeric
- It provides Curcumin, allowing the inhibition of cell division, specifically in fat cells, thus preventing the formation of new adipose tissue and weight gain. This compound also helps to reduce the level of bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- It helps to regulate blood glucose levels and prevent insulin resistance, preventing that it is stored fat in the body.
- It raises levels of bile in the stomach, the substance that is in charge of dissolving fat in the body.
- It provides polyphenols, making it an antioxidant that helps eliminate the substances harmful to health.
- Combat bloating due to its anti-inflammatory power.
- It speeds up the metabolism and helps burn fat naturally and fast.
Benefits of ginger
- It increases serotonin, responsible for reducing appetite, allowing is to eat less food.
- It contains gingerol, shogaol, and active components that accelerate the metabolism, allowing the body to consume energy.
- It raises the body temperature, making more efficient fat burning.
- It is an antioxidant which removes toxins that promote fluid retention, swelling and weight gain.
Benefits of ginger and turmeric tea
- The combination of these roots contain substances that protect liver cells.
- It is recommended when you have stones in the gallbladder, since it takes care of it and fight the affections of its malfunction.
- It is an excellent digestive tonic to combat poor digestion and gastritis.
- It helps to expel gas and flatulence caused by heavy or slow digestion.
- It is rich in vitamin C, niacin, phosphorus, and potassium, substances that strengthen the immune system, fighting the flu, cough, mucus and the cold.
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups of water
- Peel the ginger and grate it.
- Heat water and add ginger.
- Let it boil.
- You turn off the heat and strain.
- You pour the liquid into a cup and add turmeric powder.
- Add a few drops of lemon or a slice of lemon, honey if you want and mix.
To increase the metabolism the ideal is to consume this drink at the appropriate times so the body relates it in the best way:
- Take it on an empty stomach and during the day. You can drink more tea than water, so hidratarás you but you’ll also have more energy and adelgazarás.
- Take it 30 minutes before each meal, and reduce anxiety.
Remember that you should combine the intake of this tea with a balanced diet and exercise regularly to remove all the accumulated fat in your body and improve your health.