Overweight or on the contrary, have very low weight, it’s not just an aesthetic issue, but that it has to do with something much more important, the health of our body. That is why it is important to maintain the right weight but not succeed at any cost.
Some diets are completely useless because the ideal isn’t to stop eating at all, but just set aside the things that the body actually does not need and also damage it. This Swedish diet promises positive results and can eat almost everything, but when you say some rules.
Diet carries this name since it was devised by a group of nutritionists this nationality and works wonder because it has few carbohydrates and a large amount of good fats and proteins. It increases metabolism, helps digestion and reduces appetite, which combined causes a loss of appetite.
The interesting thing about the diet is that you can eat the amount that one deems to be completely satisfied, is not counting calories or restrict the portions. This eating plan can help you lose 5, 5 pounds in two weeks.
But where you have to be careful in foods that Yes you can eat and which definitely not it can be ingested, only so you may get expected results.
The Swedish diet divides the alimentso into 3 basic groups:
Foods that you can eat when you want
- Animal protein
- Boiled eggs
- Vegetables that grow on the Earth (cabbage, kale, broccoli, Zucchini, tomato, spinach, lettuce, peppers)
- Mushrooms, avocados and olives
- Dairy products, especially those that contain a high percentage of fat (yogurt, sour cream, cheese)
- Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews)
Foods that you can eat occasionally
- Vegetables (beet, carrot, turnip, celery)
- Fruits (one a day for dessert, the recommended are raspberries)
- Dark chocolate with over 70% of cocoa (not more than twice a week)
Foods that you can not eat
- Sugar, juices, soft drinks, pasta, cookies, cakes, ice cream, Granola and artificial sweeteners.
- Grains and starch (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes)
- Margarine and oil refined
- Alcohol (especially beer)
The Elimination of refined sugar is one of the secrets of the diet, you can replace it with fat and protein, which will leave you satisfied and keep you with enough energy throughout the day.
It is ideal to take lot of tea green during the day, since it has been shown that helps you lose weight.
Dried fruits and vegetables provide the body high amounts of dietary fiber, giving energy and improving digestion. The recommended value of daily fiber are 38 grams for men and 25 grams for women, but it is important to drink plenty of water to balance consumption of fiber and thus does not cause constipation.
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that the body is unable to digest, so it works enough to try and thus burn more calories. Also regulates the body use sugars, helping to control hunger and to have under control blood sugar levels.
Proteins provide more calories than carbohydrates, yet are able to replenish energy reserves, accelerate metabolism and the amino acid containing help burn fat even when the body is inactive.
In addition to following the rules of the diet, it is essential that you make sport 3 or 4 hours a week.