This milkshake that combines the properties of pineapple and Ginger will help you lose those extra pounds because it is low in calories but loaded with nutrients. Best of all is that you will keep you satiated for a long time and also has a delicious flavor.
You can use it as collation between meals, to accompany lunch or to replace breakfast. But remember that you must never replace throughout a meal by this or any other batter, although tico in nutrients, your body requires varied items.
Benefits of pineapple
This Smoothie has a high content of vitamin C or fiber with very few calories. A cup of pineapple is a great complement to a healthy breakfast or a snack in the afternoon.
- It contains no fat and has a low caloric density. A cup of pineapple has about 80 calories. It maintains stable energy levels and you away from eating binges of hunger.
- It is the fifth high in water content fruit since it represents 87% of its total net weight. It will keep you hydrated on long hot day without having to take artificial soft drinks.
- It contains an enzyme called bromeliad which helps to improve the process of digestion. This prevents waste and toxins to build up causing inflammation and kilos other.
Benefits of ginger
Ginger provides almost no calories, is in fact a Thermogenic food, i.e. increases the temperature of the body and helps to speed up the metabolism, by what burns fat.
- It helps you to feel satiated, reducing the consumption of food, that is considered a natural appetite suppressant.
- Suppresses cortisol, a steroid hormone necessary for the regulation and mobilization of energy. High cortisol levels increase the amount of abdominal fat accumulated, causing weight gain.
- It helps to significantly reduce the levels of serum and hepatic cholesterol.
- It helps to regulate the movement of food through the stomach and intestines.
Chia seeds add dietary fiber, fatty acids, omega 3 and proteins to the smoothie. The antioxidants that are found in these seeds fight free radicals and prevent cellular damage. In addition the carbohydrates present in this seed are in the form of fiber, so leave you satiated, helping you to lose weight and promote healthy digestion.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 glass of water
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour batter into a bowl uy consume it immediately to take advantage of all its nutrients.
You can sweeten with a little honey, but in general the ginger opaque the acidity of pineapple.