Cellulite occurs due to inflammation of the soft tissues, either by a difficulty circulatory or lymphatic system. This is characterized by the formation of small nodules of fat, skin, look like dimpled or orange skin.
More than 90% of the female population develops this problem because of the continuous hormonal changes, overweight and sedentary lifestyle. To a lesser extent, it also affects men, but women are most affected regardless of their weight.
There is no exact cause to explain his appearance, but it is proven that the practice of bad habits has much to do. They have been developed many cosmetic products and therapies designed to combat it to make the skin look firm and soft. But most are too expensive and are not within the reach of everyone.
The good news is that you there are prepared natural that, for smaller investments, give wonderful results when used on an ongoing basis. This is the case of the popular spirit of romero, a product of topical application that significantly reduces this problem.
The spirit of romero has become one of the best prepared to absorb the properties of the plant through the skin. Its benefits are attributed to its powerful anti-inflammatory action that activates blood circulation, combat water retention and promotes the inflammation of the tissues.
It is also regarded as a natural, ideal tonic to keep the firmness of the skin and prevent sagging. But before applying it, must be taken into account that it is not a miracle product, also needed to improve the diet, have an exercise routine and other good practices to promote fat loss and thus eliminate cellulite.
Alcohol of Rosemary can be purchased in health food stores and pharmacies business presentations, but in the same way you can prepare at home to ensure that its components are 100% organic.
- 5 branches of fresh rosemary, leaves and flowers
- 3/4 cup of alcohol 96º
- 1 hermetic glass jar
- Cutting branches of Rosemary and put them in the glass jar.
- Add alcohol and make sure you cover the branches.
- Close the jar and take it to a dark place. Let stand, at least 15 days.
- Passed this time, take a clean cloth and filter the alcohol to separate the branches of Rosemary.
- He first applied an Exfoliating product so the skin will increase its capacity of absorption.
- Dry the area well to treat, dipped a couple of pieces of cotton in alcohol and rub with gentle massage.
- Get up-movements, starting from the knees up to the thighs and hips.
- Focus on the back of the legs, just below the buttocks, which is the area where most often cause cellulite.
- Leave the alcohol is absorbed for 15 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the application every day, focusing on the most problematic areas.
The effects will not be immediate and you will only become a real change if it is constant.