In addition to a healthy eating plan and a workout routine to treat the accumulation of fat in the belly area, can always find some tips easy to speed up the process, as eating a larger amount of food with properties slimming.
The combination of oatmeal with chia seeds is has become the favorite and the most popular breakfast among people seeking to get rid of the accumulated fat in the abdomen. The two ingredients are essential nutrients that stimulate weight loss.
This breakfast is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and fiber required metabolism begin to run from the first hour of the morning, also feel fullness during the rest of the day. In just 15 minutes you can prepare this wonderful and nutritious breakfast, but best of all is that it is very economical.
Benefits of oats
- It contains polyphenols, which have antioxidant action that stimulates the natural cleansing of the body.
- You have soluble fiber, which helps to regulate blood sugar levels and reduces the feeling of appetite.
- It regulates intestinal movement and promotes the Elimination of waste.
- To provide essential vitamins and minerals improves physical and mental performance
Benefits of the chia
- It has great satiating power, so it helps to lose weight.
- It is a source of nutrients that stimulate the proper functioning of the body.
- It contains fatty acids omega 3 and 6, fiber, minerals and antioxidant compounds that protect the body from disease.
- It has twice the protein than other seeds.
- It improves physical performance and optimizes the exercise
- It controls the level of sugar in the blood.
- It prevents constipation and cleanses the body.
- 500 ml water
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cucharada de canela en polvo
- 2 cucharadas de miel
- 1 pizca de sal
- 4 cucharadas de semillas de chía
- Calienta a fuego alto el agua, la canela y la vainilla
- Cuando hierva, baja el fuego y agrega la avena. Deja que se cocine por 5 minutos.
- Retira del fuego, tapa la olla y deja que repose 5 minutos más.
- Agrega la miel y la sal. Mezcla.
- Sirve en un tazón y espolvorea las semillas de chía.
- Puedes agregarle frutos secos o frutos rojos.
La ingesta constante de este alimento mejorará la salud digestiva y cardiovascular.