There are people who can not stand the cold of winter very much. The ravages of this season cause a lot of discomfort and diseases like the flu or colds. During the summer, on the contrary, the main concern is to protect from the sun’s rays.
Specialists recommend consuming some foods to counteract the negative effects of winter, with the aim of reducing brittle nails, produces a better care hair and strong skin without imperfections.
In this article we have prepared some foods that will help you avoid the symptoms of low temperatures:
- Red fruits: raspberries and blueberries have a large amount of antioxidants, which allows you to eliminate inflammations of the body.
- Vitamin A: foods such as passion fruit, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots regenerate skin cells
- Vitamin B: attacks the dryness and imperfections of the skin, these foods are found in egg, meat and legumes.
- Broccoli: strengthens hair due to omega 3, which is present in fish.
- Food with iron: eliminates dry skin like spinach, scallops and clams.
- Green tea: definitely reduces the effects of flu and colds.