Metabolism is responsible for transforming the nutrients into energy sources, which guarantees the perfect functioning of the body. Therefore an effective diet is one that stimulates this process to combat the excess fat in the body.
There are some people who do not have difficulties with your metabolism, however there are others that should “speed it up” to avoid it interfering in your weight and health. Everything also depends on lifestyle and age of people.
Introducing 2 very effective models to help you lose weight in a way that is healthy and balanced, with excellent results.
To combat the overweight should consume way reduced fat, but not completely eliminate sources of dietary fat. This type of feeding greatly decreases the amount of calories consumed, eliminating the extra kilos more easily.
- Three almonds, a glass of orange juice and a slice of whole wheat bread.
- A slice of bread with tomato, a cup of tea and a boiled egg.
- A bowl of chopped fruit and a glass of skim or vegetable milk oats.
- A slice of bread complete with ham or Turkey.
- A green vegetable or red fruits smoothie.
- A portion of dietary gelatin.
- A bowl of soup of vegetables or soup, a piece of chicken or fish and steamed vegetables.
- A fresh salad of lettuce and tomato, a portion of chicken breast and an Apple or pear.
- A green salad, a small brown rice and hake portion to the oven.
- A blend of green vegetables with chia seeds.
- A toasted integral natural sauce of avocado and infusion.
- A glass of vegetable milk with bread and a slice of Turkey.
- Omelet an egg with lettuce and tomato.
- Vegetables baked and a portion of roasted breast
- A bowl of cream of vegetables.
This type of power can be done once a month to “boost” the metabolism, but is not recommended to do so any longer due to their characteristics.
- A bowl of chopped melon, a boiled egg and a slice of whole wheat bread.
- A cup of tea and a sandwich of whole-wheat bread and fresh tomatoes.
- A glass of green Smoothie and two slices of bread with olive oil.
- A glass of oatmeal cooked with vegetable milk and a handful of nuts.
- A tortilla with chopped avocado.
- A glass of pineapple juice
- A green salad and a grilled breast portion
- A plate of tuna with avocado salad
- A portion of salmon a la plancha and mixed salad.
- Carrot and celery sticks.
- A portion of nuts with a tablespoon of honey.
- A cup of parsley and Green Apple smoothie.
- A great pineapple and a portion of chicken breast in the oven.
- A bowl of vegetable fat-free soup.
- A portion of salmon with lemon and a fresh salad.
In order to improve metabolism it is necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle and a diet balanced forever, is not enough to make it one or two weeks and then return to the previous routine. In addition, it is very important to combine it with a routine of physical exercises, which also improves the mood.
Remember that you should not eat with distractions, since this increases the feeling of anxiety, try to do it in a quiet environment and eating 5-6 meals a day.