The abdomen is one of the parts of our body that most concerns us, either for aesthetic or health. Fat accumulates easily in this area, by which some of the largest concerns in regard to aesthetics focuses on the abdomen. In addition, the excessive accumulation of fat in this area is directly related with heart problems and other illnesses.
But, just as there are specific exercises to reduce abdominal fat, there are also certain foods that act as fat burners, as well as give you nutrients to feel strong and energetic.
While there food is no miracle, it is necessary to modify all the diet to a more healthy and balanced. Why you share 10 foods that accelerate the process of the loss of abdominal fat that surely will help you.
- Celery: It is a low calorie vegetable, rich in fiber, which produces the feeling of satiety, controlling anxiety. Its high content in calcium helps the selection and elimination of fats.
- Blue fish: It contains protein and omega 3 fatty acids, essential for the elimination of bad cholesterol. It also helps the physical resistance and burning calories after exercise.
- Olive oil: It is one of the healthy fats that help eliminate harmful fats from the body. The content of vitamins E and C, participate at lower levels of the cortisol hormone pro-grasa. It helps the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Almonds: These nuts are characterized by their high content of protein and fat healthy, as well as fiber and calcium. To be of low glycaemic index and contain lots of fiber, helps lower levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood, preventing the storage of fats.
- Oats: Known for being the cereal more complete and nutritious, oats is a natural source of fiber and antioxidants which support for fat loss. It improves digestion and helps to reduce anxiety.
- Berries or Berry: These fruits, rich in antioxidants, have a very low glycemic index. They are known as fruits fat burning, since the amount of vitamins, fiber and antioxidants is the perfect mix to help you lose fat.
- Green tea: To be stimulating, it promotes the burning of calories and fat. It is capable of regulating blood glucose and normalize blood pressure. Its polyphenols help to regulate anxiety.
- Broccoli: Rich in calcium, fiber and vitamins, which are absorbed easily. It contains large amounts of vitamin C, which stimulates the immune system, preventing infections. Its fiber eliminates anxiety and improves digestion, helping the metabolic process to burn the extra calories.
- Lemon: Its shell contains a type of fiber called pectin, which combat constipation and helps to control the blood sugar. It is known for its action burn fat due to its antioxidants. It contains calcium, potassium and other minerals that promote fat burning.
- Quinoa: It is ideal for burning fat, since it is very satiating and provides a low caloric intake. It contains protein and antioxidants, as well as other minerals and nutrients such as iron, selenium, zinc, and vitamin e. protects the intestine and inflammation, speeding up the metabolism and increasing satiety.