Pax: 9 servings
- 5 eggs
- 180 gr of flour
- 180 gr of sugar
- 40 ml of oil
- 200 ml of milk cream
- 200 gr of condensed milk
- 200 ml of evaporated milk
- 2 egg whites
- 90 gr of sugar
Beat the egg whites until they are frothy and add 140 gr of sugar, continue beating until firm consistency. Reserve
In another bowl add the yolks, oil and remaining sugar (40 gr). Beat a few minutes until the volume is doubled. Join both mixes and add the flour and incorporate gently with a palette. Pour the mixture over a greased mold or covered with butter paper. Bake at 180º C for 30 minutes.
- To make this cake, you do not need baking powder or chemical yeast. The key to a good result is to beat the whites and yolks accordingly; also the flour should be incorporated with soft and enveloping movements so as not to lose the volume of the mixture.
- To verify that the oven is ready, you must bury a wooden stick in the center, if it comes out wet it is necessary to leave a few more minutes in the oven.
- Suggested mold size: 20 × 20 centimeters.
In a bowl, mix the cream, the condensed milk and the evaporated milk.
Remove the butter paper, prick the sponge cake and pour the mixture three milks little by little until it is completely absorbed. Let stand for 2 hours as minimum time.
- The rest of the cake is important, it serves so that all the ingredients are compacted and not disarmed when cutting and portioning.
For the meringue cover, in a bowl mix the egg whites and sugar, melt in a bain-marie and stir constantly until the sugar crystals dissolve.
Remove and beat at maximum speed until firm consistency.
Cover the cake and burn the surface with a blowtorch.
Please click on the advertisements for having more posts