Pax: 9 servings
- 400 g of condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons powdered milk
- 100 gr of biscuits without filling trozadas
- 200 g of melted chocolate
- 100 ml of cream
In a bowl add the condensed milk and cook for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Condensed milk should be cooked in the microwave for 5 minutes at power average, half of the time it is recommended to stir to avoid lumps. The mixture should be thick, similar to the caramel consistency.
Add powdered milk, mix well, add the chopped cookies and put mixture on a plate covered with aluminum foil. Book.
In a bowl mix the chocolate melted with the cream and pour into the pan with the mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours, cut and serve
- The chocolate should be bitter or sour semi. Milk chocolate or white chocolate not served in this recipe.