Pax: 12 servings
- 150 gr of butter
- 250 gr of sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 ml of milk
- 400 gr of flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 200 ml of orange juice
- Orange zest
- 200 gr of strawberries or raspberry jam
- Impascible sugar (glas) to decorate
Preheat oven to 180ºC
In a bowl add butter and sugar. Beat until creamy consistency.
- We recommend keeping the ingredients at least 30 minutes at room temperature, so that it is easier to integrate the mixture.
Add the eggs one by one. Continue beating. Add the zest and orange juice. Mix well. Then add half the flour, milk and the remaining flour with baking powder.
Pour over a greased or covered with butter paper. Bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes.
- The flour must be common wheat, without leavening or royal. In case of using leavening flour, the baking powder should not be added.
- In this recipe we use natural orange juice.
- To verify the cooking of the cake, you must bury a wooden stick in the center. If it comes out with dough remnants, you should bake a few more minutes. You can also touch the surface, if it is firm to the touch it is because it is ready.
Unmold and let cool completely.
Cut in half, fill with the strawberry jam and sprinkle icing sugar on the surface.
Please click on the advertisements for having more posts