Pax: 4 servings
- 3 banana rolled male
- 100 gr of grated cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- ½ onion in cubes
- ½ cup of scallion
- 1 tomato cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 450 gr ground beef
In a pan fry the rolled bananas. Reserve.
- We use plantain, or green plantain. It must be ripe to use.
- Depending on the country, the banana can be used fried laminate or as cooked puree.
In another pan fry the onion, add the green onion and the chopped garlic. Add the tomato and cook for 5 minutes. Add the meat and continue cooking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- You can add other condiments such as oregano, thyme, paprika powder, etc.
- You can optionally add tomato puree (tomato fruit) and olives.
- The sofrito of the meat will be ready when the liquid has evaporated completely.
In a refractory add a layer of fried banana, then a layer of meat. Add cheese Repeat layers. Add the beaten egg and finish with a layer of cheese.
Bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Please click on the advertisements for having more posts