Today we bring a hint so you don’t throw away old breads, so even if you read. You will learn how to make a simple, quick, easy and yummy bread pudding old.
- 6 to 8 loaves sleepers French type;
- 4 whole eggs;
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or to taste);
- 1 package of shredded coconut;
- 1 tablespoon of margarine;
- 1/2 can of condensed milk (optional);
- 2 cups of whole milk type C.
In a bowl, put the bread sauce with a little water until soft. With your hands squeeze those rolls until the mixture like porridge. Then, add all other ingredients (except grated coconut) and stir well. Grease a baking pan with oil, sprinkle flour and pour the batter. Finally, sprinkle with the grated coconut and bake at 250° for + or-25 minutes or until golden brown.