Pax: 8 servings
- 3 medium potatoes
- 400 gr of ground beef
- 250 gr tomato sauce
- 1 grated carrot
- ½ onion in cubes
- 100 gr of spinach
- 400 gr of grated cheese
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 2 cloves of chopped or ground garlic
In a frying pan sauté the garlic, onion and carrot., Add the ground meat, cook for 10 minutes, add tomato sauce. Season with salt, oregano and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- In this recipe we use beef, you can also use pork or chicken, depending on personal taste
Cut the potatoes into sheets of 0.3 cm thickness and reserve.
- The potatoes should be cut before assembling the lasagna, to avoid rusting and turning brown. It is recommended not to keep the potatoes submerged in gua, since they absorb a lot of water and remove flavor from the preparation.
- The thickness of the potatoes should be similar, to ensure that they are cooked all at the same time and not some are raw or hard.
Have a baking dish, put a layer of laminated potatoes, then mix the sauce, spinach and grated cheese. Repeat the process until the ingredients are finished. Finish with grated cheese and bake for 45 minutes at 180º.
- To verify the cooking of the lasagna, a knife should be inserted in the center and at one end, if they feel raw, in a little more time.
- Please click on the advertisements for having more posts