Pax: 7 roll – 56 pieces
- 400 gr of rice for sushi (short grain rice)
- 800 ml of boiled water
- 30 ml of sushi vinegar (white vinegar)
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 3 gr of salt
- 1 avocado cut into canes
- 180 gr of cream cheese
- 21 shrimp tails
- 60 ml soy sauce (soy)
- 7 Plates of nori (sushi seaweed)
- 2 beaten eggs
- 100 gr of ground bread or panko
Wash the rice with plenty of cold water on a colander, it is necessary to remove all the starch.
- In the beginning the water will be white, when it is crystal clear it is ready. Let the water drain.
In a saucepan add the rice and boiled water, bring to a boil and simmer for 18 minutes. Remove.
- The rice should always be cooked over low heat, if the flame is very strong, the pot should be placed on a toaster. For best results, cook 15 minutes, put out the heat and let stand 5 minutes before stretching over the source.
With a wooden pallet stretch the rice over a glass dish.
Season the rice by mixing the vinegar, sugar and salt. Allow to cool completely.
Have a mat, on this put a sheet of nori, add a ball of rice and cover the seaweed leaving about 2 centimeters free.
- The bright part of the nori seaweed always looks down, the rice must go through the opaque and rough part.
- It is important to moisten the hands to prevent the rice from sticking on the hands when handling it.
Put the cream cheese filling, the shrimp tails and avocado canes at the end where the free part of nori was and roll slowly from the end to form the roll.
Pass the rolls through beaten egg and then through ground bread or panko. Fry until brown on all sides and remove. Cut each roll into 8 equal parts. Serve hot with soy.
- To cut the roll, you must use a sharp knife, to avoid disarming. It is also necessary to moisten the edge of the knife every two cuts to facilitate the process.
- Please click on the advertisements for having more posts