This apple cinnamon cake is a period tried most loved that is short on planning time—only 25 minutes – however long on sweet, out-dated goodness.
- 1/2 glass margarine, relaxed
- 1 glass sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 glasses universally handy flour
- 1 teaspoon heating pop
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 glasses destroyed peeled apples (around 2 medium apples)
- 1/2 glass cleaved walnuts
- 1 quart vanilla or cinnamon dessert
Warmth broiler to 350°F. Shower 9-inch round cake skillet with heating splash with flour.
In expansive bowl, beat margarine and sugar with electric blender on medium speed until light and cushioned. Beat in eggs, each one in turn. Blend in vanilla, flour, preparing pop, cinnamon and salt. Blend in apples and walnuts. Spoon into dish.
Heat 40 to 45 minutes or until the point when toothpick embedded in focus of cake confesses all. Cool 10 minutes. Expel from skillet to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer. Serve warm with frozen yogurt.