If you are tired of lunch or dinner always the same, then it is time that you begin to innovate and, using the same ingredients as before, prepare a dish that will surprise everyone, even to you.
This recipe of pork filling is not complicated, everyone can do it and accompany with what more like it.
- 250 gr. of smooth back
- 50 Gr. ham
- 50 Gr. of chanco cheese (or any other creamy and soft)
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 250 gr. potatoes in cane
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 jet of white wine
- Cut the Tenderloin in Butterfly and tap it to make it thinner.
- Put over the ham and cheese. Roll it and wrap it with paper, aluminium. Reserve in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Milling the avocado, add a few drops of lemon so it does not oxidize and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the eggs and potatoes.
- In a frying pan add some oil and put the back padding to seal it on all sides. Adds a touch of white wine and let it fire for 10 minutes, covered.
- Serves the loin stuffed with egg, potatoes and avocado.
Now just enjoy an amazing dinner with your family.