Pax: 12 units
- 2 eggs
- 40 g of sugar
- 350 ml milk
- 45 g of melted butter
- 5 ml of vanilla essence
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 30 g of cocoa powder
- 100 g of chocolate sprinkles
- 250 ml of milk cream
- 150 g chocolate
In a bowl add the flour, the cocoa powder and sugar. Add the milk gradually until free of lumps. Add the butter, eggs and vanilla essence. Mix well, then add the chopped chocolate.
- Mix well to avoid lumps in the mixture, if this happens, you should filter (pass through sieve) the mixture before adding the pieces of chocolate.
In a frying pan add mixture and form pancakes. Brown slightly on both sides.
For the sauce, mix the chocolate with the cream and melt in microwave for 60 seconds. Book.
Serve the warm pancakes with berries and chocolate sauce to accompany
- Recommended to make pancakes of medium sizes for better handling of the mixture at the moment of turn
- You must flip the pancakes when tiny bubbles to form on the surface.
- If the temperature of the Pan is very hot, you can burn and possibly stay raw in the Center