Pax: 8 servings
- 400 gr of mushrooms
- 2 cooked or roasted chicken fillets crumbled
- ½ onion in cubes
- 300 ml of milk cream
- 12 sheets of lasagna
- 250 gr of mozzarella cheese
In a pan add oil and onion in cubes. Sauté 5 minutes. Add the mushroom in slices. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Finally add the cream. rectify flavor and remove.
In a saucepan add plenty of hot water, salt and olive oil. When it reaches the boiling point add the lasagna slices and cook for 8 minutes.
- The lasagna pasta should cook between 5 and 8 minutes. If the time exceeds the estimate, you can split or disarm.
- In case of using pre-cooked slices, they can be added directly to the lasagna. The time varies according to the instructions of each brand.
In a dish, add a layer of lasagna slices, a layer of chicken, mushrooms and cheese. Repeat until 3 layers are completed. Finish with the cheese layer.
Bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
- The last layer should always end with cheese, as this will help us verify when the lasagne is ready. The cheese should be completely melted (melted) and slightly gratinated.
- Please click on the advertisements for having more posts