Pax: 10 units
- 3 egg whites (pasteurized)
- 250 g dark chocolate toppings
- 10 cookies without filling
- 80 g of sugar
Dip the cookies in chocolate. Book.
In a bowl beat the clear to snow, add the sugar and continue beating until a firm consistency.
Add meringue on the surface of the cookie and dip into melted chocolate.
Freeze for 10 minutes or until hardened chocolate and serve.
- You should use pasteurized egg whites or bath beat the egg whites with the sugar in a bowl until you have consistency and is firm to the desired shape.
- You can use pre mix merengue or meringue powder.
- Add to the mix of merengue few drops of colorless essence to taste.