Pax: 3 units
- 450 gr ground beef
- 6 sheets of cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon of salt
Season the meat with paprika powder, oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Divide the meat into three equal parts and make a hole in the center.
- Meat seasonings may vary
- To the meat you can add a sofrito of onion with carrot or some green vegetable to taste.
Fry in a pan with oil and when turning, add an egg in the hole. Cover for 5 minutes to cook the egg, add 2 sheets of cheddar cheese for each burger and when melted remove.
- To bake, put the raw hamburger on a baking tray, add the egg immediately and bake at 180ºC for approximately 15 minutes.
- This recipe can also be used as the main protein of a dish.
Please click on the advertisements for having more posts