Pax: 6 servings
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 cup of scallion
- 1 cup of paprika (yellow and green)
- 1 cup of carrot
- ½ cup onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 50 ml white wine
In a baking dish add the chives, paprika, carrot, onion and white wine. Reserve.
- The type of vegetables may vary according to personal taste.
- The amount of wine on the vegetables can be increased. Up to 200 ml it is advisable to add.
- The wine can be replaced by water in the same amount.
Mix all seasonings: salt, paprika, oregano and pepper. Sprinkle all over the chicken. Bridar with kitchen thread and put on the tray on the vegetables. Bake at 180ºC for about 1 hour. It may take up to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- To cut the chicken, you must remove the kitchen thread and start with the trutes, the wings, remove the back and finally cut the two pieces that make up the breast.
- Please click on the advertisements for having more posts