Pax: 3 units
- 6 cheese sticks
- 2 carrots
- 1 Italian zucchini (zucchini)
- 6 sheets of bacon (bacon)
- 3 steaks of beef
Cut the carrot and squash into canes 0.5 cm by 10 cm long. Reserve.
Place two slices of bacon, a sheet of meat and then fill with cheese, carrot and squash. Roll up and fix with toothpicks.
- It is recommended to use thin pieces of meat to make them cook completely. If possible, use soft cuts, without streaks of fat, as the bacon will provide the flavor.
- You can use cheddar cheese, mozzarella, parmesan or similar.
- The filling of vegetables and cheese may vary.
In a pan, place oil, add the rolls and cook. The bacon should be crispy on the outside. Serve hot.
- Before serving, wooden sticks should be removed.
- Please click on the advertisements for having more posts